Greeting to all the internationals coming over,
From the 30th November, we have three info points in Paris that will greet and guide to food, sleeping places and various activist gathering.
If you have no network or connections in Paris and you’re looking for some information on places to sleep, collective kitchens, legal elements or gatherings and actions, you can come to the following places :
– 5 quai de Seine, 75019 Paris [Métro: Crimée]
– Open the 6th and 7th Dec. from 2pm to 6pm.
La Petite Rockette.
– 125 rue du chemin vert, 75011 Paris – in the “café associatif” La Trockette [Métro: Père Lachaise]
– Open Tuesday to Saturday, 4pm to 10pm.
La Commune Libre d’Aligre.
– 3 rue d’Aligre, 75012 Paris [Métro: Ledru-Rollin].
– Open from Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 7pm.
We will do our best to help you – The logistic team.